Aviation - Sheesley & Associates has years of experience multi-disciplinary engineering expertise in the aviation industry. We have served this sector as project surveyor, civil engineering, data collection and consultant. Sheesley was responsible for updating the network definition maps for 93 airports in the state of Pennsylvania, which consisted of ensuring that all current airfield pavement configuration was shown on the plan for each airport, as well as marking the sample selections for the field teams.
PennDot - Sheesley & Associates serve as construction inspection specialists, ensuring road projects are adhering to project specifications.
CONTRACTORS / LAND DEVELOPERS / ARCHITECTS
As part of a building team, Sheesley & Associates, helps to ensure the best usage of land. They have performed site work in commercial construction projects. When working with land developers for housing projects, the blended expertise of both Sheesley’s engineering as well as the surveying teams leave the land developers with site ready lots. Architects have partnered with Sheesley & Associates to facilitate permitting and help keep projects moving forward.
In partnership with government and education, Sheesley offers oversite and support on various projects. As a minority business owner, the firm can be involved – particularly when federal monies are involved that require minority participation.
- Program Management
- Airfield Planning and Design
- Landside Planning and Design
Engineering and Permitting
- Land Development
- Highway Occupancy and Local Municipal Permits
- NPDES Permits
- Water and Wetland Encroachments General and Joint Permits
- Culvert Design and Hydraulic Analysis
- Storm Water Management Plans
- Well Site and Impoundment Layout
- Lighting and Electrical Design
- Boundary Retracement Surveys
- Land Feature/Topographic Surveys
- Major and Minor Subdivisions
- Comprehensive Construction Stake-Out
- Highway Right-of-Way Plans
- Alta Surveys
- As-Built Site Surveys
- Well Planning
- Elevation Certificates
- PADOT Business Partner 007428
- Field Survey Inspection - Storm Water Requirements
- Permitting Review
- Quality Control